Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkers Guess The Flavour

Options
  • 28-01-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

http://www.walkers.co.uk/Home/Index

Have tried the 3 of them tonight. Really not sure about them.

Although €50,000 would come in very handy indeed!!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

tried all three "flavours", thought they were disgusting, and I love my crisps, it will be interesting to see what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I thought that companies legally had to put the ingredients on packets? Imagine being deathly allergic to one of the ingredients of these crisps!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,416 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

phasers wrote: »
    I thought that companies legally had to put the ingredients on packets? Imagine being deathly allergic to one of the ingredients of these crisps!
    The falvouring is normally listed as "flavouring" so, no reason why they don;t still do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

One is defo Sour Cream and chive. THATS MY OPINION AND IM STANDING BY IT GODDAMIT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I had a bag of these this evening.
    Tasted a bit like cat piss and something else I couldnt quite recognise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

One is defo Sour Cream and chive. THATS MY OPINION AND IM STANDING BY IT GODDAMIT!

I see what you mean. I guessed Sour Cream and Cheese :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I just had a bag of these. Is "monkey piss" a valid guess? Because this is what I'd imagine dehydrated monkey piss would taste like. Really horrible (and I love crisps).

Advertisement