Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lana

Options
  • 28-01-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Got the cd today (yes I paid for it) and on first listen sounds really good. Her voice is the key, a little different than what's out there (apart from Florence who's voice is different in a yucky way imo :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Lana who?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Birneybau wrote: »
    Lana who?

del ray/rey.

you'll know who is she soon enough.

The albums alright, nothing that'll change your life. decent pop music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

My copy should come in the post tomorrow morning and Im really looking forward to it, heard 3 tracks off it and love them all.

lordgoat wrote: »
    del ray/rey.

you'll know who is she soon enough.

The albums alright, nothing that'll change your life. decent pop music.

Swoosh, right over the head.

Wasn't sure which Lana the op referred to. ; )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭lestat21

Birneybau wrote: »
    Lana who?

You might not have heard her name but you've heard the videogames song. I havent got money for cds so I've been listening to her playlist on youtube on repeat :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,691 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

D.U.L.L.

lestat21 wrote: »
    You might not have heard her name but you've heard the videogames song. I havent got money for cds so I've been listening to her playlist on youtube on repeat :)

Oh, I got it alright. The thread is simply called Lana.

Was a joke...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭lestat21

Ya suppose some nerd could mistake this for a thread about supermans ex gf lana lang... but thats not what happened to me at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I heard Videogames on the radio about a week ago and it was stuck in my head since, thought it was a Florence and the Machine song, haven't had a chance to listen to the whole album yet so can't really comment on it just yet. She has a very interesting voice though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Have listened to it a few times now, some good songs but on a whole it just bored me.

I'm guessing the critics don't like her! http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/26-meanest-quotes-from-reviews-of-lana-del-reys-n

• Advertisement
Advertisement