Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing Permanent Ban in Commuting and Transport

Options
  • 29-01-2012 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

1. My post was yet again removed by Chris.
    2. I do not expect this kangaroo court to actually arrive at a judgement in my favour.
    3. Chris has been banning long standing posters left right and centre over the past few months.
    4. The moderation style is excesssively highhanded.
    5. I request a full investigation of their moderation style.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

dermo88 wrote: »
    2. I do not expect this kangaroo court to actually arrive at a judgement in my favour.
    Here's a polite suggestion: if you want a fair hearing, leave the attitude problem outside.

Don't reply to this post. A category moderator will look into this issue in due course.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I've deleted your last two posts. You obviously had trouble comprehending the simple instruction "don't reply to this post" so I'll rephrase it for you:

Don't reply to this post.

A category moderator will address your issue in due course. If you believe this is a "kangaroo court", don't waste your time and ours bringing the issue here. If you want a category moderator and/or an admin to spend time investigating the issue, have the courtesy to follow the procedure as laid out.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Clear cut trolling in that deleted post. Absolutely no question about it. Also linking to NSFW material without tags. Several previous bans from that forum.

I don't see the problem with this ban, you obviously don't play nicely with others. If you linked to that video on any forum on this site aiming it at one group within that forum you'd get a ban for it. No question.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Complainant has been sitebanned for sending abusive messages; resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement