Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to start pop punk/hardcore band in Dublin.

• 29-01-2012 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello,

I'm 18, play rhythm guitar and want to start a band. Influences would be Lostprophets, You Me At Six, A DAy to Remember, Bring Me the Horizon, Escape the Fate etc so a good mix there. I would be looking for a lead guitarist, bassist, drummer and singer between the ages of 16-21ish, male or female, it doesn't really matter. Anyway let me know if you're interested!

See ya,
    Becca. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Eamonn K

BeccaM wrote: »
    Hello,

Influences would be Lostprophets, You Me At Six, A DAy to Remember, Bring Me the Horizon, Escape the Fate etc so a good mix there.

nice choice in music you just listed most of my fav bands there haha :)
    im looking to start my own band too.

so i should probably tell you a little bit about myself...well im 20 ive been playing drums for 7 years, guitar for about 5 and I Dj/Produce my own music too its kinda on the style of chase & status :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

18 year old Celbridge based guitarist been playing about 7 years. Interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6 ManicDream PixieGirl

I'm a singer nearly 18 ive loads of experience being in bands and giggin and stuff. I'll sing pretty much anything:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 seanmca

Im 21, Playing guitar a long time now. Big Punk fan. based in dublin 3. pm me if you still need a guitarist

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BeccaM

bump

• Advertisement

Still looking...c'mon people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

Seán, 19, bass player in college in DCU, and I'm interested! :)

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

seanaor wrote: »
    Seán, 19, bass player in college in DCU, and I'm interested! :)
    Haha! Hi Seán.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Guitara

I'm a seventeen year old female who plays lead guitar for nearly four years and I have that music taste!! D: You me at six and Paramore :D I have videos on youtube too? :3

• Advertisement
Advertisement