Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting updates

Options
  • 29-01-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

This is my 2nd time posting here and its about the same problem. The last time I posted was 11 days ago and my account was banned for 10 days because I admitted in the post that I had another account and the problem was with that one also. I thought the ban was unfair because I did not know that you cannot have more than one account.
    Anyway I logged in today and went to check on two forums that I had previously subscribed to receive once a day updates. The two forums were Satellite and Donegal. I had to follow both again to receive daily updates of new posts. Tonight I get the satellite email but no sign of the Donegal one.
    Looks like it hasn't been fixed even though I was banned for 10 days after posting the problem here.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can I suggest that you Unfollow the Donegal forum, then Follow it, and choose Daily again. Let us know what happens, but bear in mind it might take a day or two for the profile settings that you have changed to be applied to your account.

Let us know if this helps, because I can't see any other reason that would prevent you from receiving the mails if it's working in one forum and not working in another.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Thanks Shield t think did try that before but I'll give it a go again. Im getting the updates fine for everything else.
    I'll post back here after a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Danny is looking into this here (I hope ;))

Im having the same issues and just as an example I subscribed to this thread this morning but didnt get any notification of pbarr's post above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Marking this thread as resolved, the issue is open in Site Development and progress is being made on it; any feedback on the issue should be posted to the thread muffler linked :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement