Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Marlay Park?

Options
  • 29-01-2012 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I'm just wondering, but what are the best ways to get to Marlay Park from Bray? I was thinking of making Marlay Park one of my walks a week, but I'm quite confused as to how to actually get there via public transport.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

Best bet might be getting the 75 from Dun Laoghaire. It'll bring you as far as Broadford Road in Ballinteer, then it's a 5 min walk to Marley:

From the bus stop, head towards the roundabout and turn left onto Stonemason's Way until you get to the Grange Road - Marley Park is right in front of you

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/75/

If you get yourself into the city centre, the 16 bus runs up the Grange Road, right past Marlay. Other than that, there's the 14/14A, also from town, that'll also get you as far as Ballinteer.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Matt986

Cheers. So whereabouts is the 75 stop then? Is it beside the Dart Station?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

Last time I got the bus to Dun Laoghaire it was just outside the dart station, but it's been a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭dominiquecruz

Other than that, there's the 14/14A, also from town, that'll also get you as far as Ballinteer.

No 14A anymore, just to clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The 75 bus stop is adjacent to Dun Laoghaire Station entrance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement