Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room share with parking?

Options
  • 29-01-2012 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey all, I just found this website and I'm looking for information. Mods if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it!

I'm a student from Scotland and I hope to move to Dublin to study in Dit Kevin Street in September. I know its a bit early to be asking but I want to get a feel for the market.

From reading posts on here and looking at Google maps it seems the ideal spot to rent a room in a house is Rathmines, as its in walking distance to the college.

Heres my question for you all. How common is it to get a room to rent with parking included, Would I be severely limiting my choice of rooms if I bring my van over?
    My plan is to spend a fair bit of my free time surfing on the west coast so it would only be possible with a car.

Also is there any other places I should be looking, even North side if it was with in walking distance?
    I assume daft is the best website to look on?

Advertisement