Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georgia Salpa - Earth - Feb 2nd

Options
  • 29-01-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

A notice for all the men out there [and all the ladies who want to find a club packed with testosterone filled men!] - Georgia Salpa will be at Earth nightclub on Friday night. Enjoy! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Yum Yum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Huh....I thought Ireland was too small for her? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yawn! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

drooling_homer.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

A notice for all the men out there [and all the ladies who want to find a club packed with testosterone filled men!] - Georgia Salpa will be at Earth nightclub on Friday night. Enjoy! ;)

If she/it is there on Feb 2nd you'll be a day late going on Friday night.
    She's a gold digga and their aint much gold about drogheda these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

macadam wrote: »
    She's a gold digga and their aint much gold about drogheda these days.

So I am a pretty confident dude when it comes too it but any bloke heading there with the intention of pulling her should probably stay at home and pull something else.

Personally, I'd go to recreate that picture Dunny just posted....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

As if seeing her in the paper everyday isn't enough ? You would swear there are no other models in ireland at the rate the star flashes her about.

I'm sure the earth will have it's share of attractive obtainable ladies as usual unless it turns out to be an out and out sausage-fest because of Ms. Salpa's draw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Earth's a dump. Pay 12 quid (or whatever it is these days) to stand in a que for an hour just to get to hand hover her shoulder? Yeah, no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Had to Google her (I don't read The Star). Yea, very pretty indeed!

...but I wouldn't go out of my way to catch a glimpse of any "celebrity".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Fcukin sad :confused: Go to clarkes and have a few quality pints instead of gawking at some empty head in dearth .

Advertisement