Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

marlin 28g s/s shotgun .swap

• 29-01-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

i have a marlin 28g side by side shotgun ,well finished single selective trigger multi choke , i inherited it and it has only fired about 10 rounds .its side plated, colour hardning finish with gold phesants inlaid . pistol grip and bevertail forend. the price new is 1400euro , i only shoot clay pidgeons so have no use for it . will swap for 12g sporter or trap gun .sell for 1000 euro . lovely gun for lady or youth .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

coli083 wrote: »
    i have a marlin 28g side by side shotgun ,well finished single selective trigger multi choke , i inherited it and it has only fired about 10 rounds .its side plated, colour hardning finish with gold phesants inlaid . pistol grip and bevertail forend. thhe price new is 1400euro , i only shoot clay pidgeons so have no use for it . will swap for 12g sporter or trap gun . can txt pics ,tx or call 083 3494123.
    Take your number down mate and let lads pm you ;)

Advertisement