Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buy pickled green chillies dublin?

Options
  • 29-01-2012 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know where I can buy pickled green chillies in Dublin? I've searched a number of shops but have come up empty handed each time..

Many thanks,

Nox

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

tried any of the asian shops? I've got them in the one on georges st by the georges st arcade, and i imagine the giant on on drury street would have them too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

The Eastern European shops have pickled just about everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Buy a jar of jalapenos? They are available in every supermarket. They're pickled medium sized chillis that are quite hot. They're usually with the Mexican food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Buy a jar of jalapenos? They are available in every supermarket. They're pickled medium sized chillis that are quite hot. They're usually with the Mexican food.

Jalapenos are note quite the same sadly. Tried but didn't work out as I had hoped.

Thanks to the others. I had a look in one Asian shop but no joy. There are a few others close by so I'll keep searching. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭brick tamland

I seen them in the asian shop on mary st a while ago

• Advertisement
Advertisement