Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant log into Battlelog

Options
  • 29-01-2012 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭

Hope someone can help me out with this one - I imagine Im doing something very stupid.
    I have an account through EA.com, which I assume is an origin account but when I try to log onto battlelog the screen just refreshes - it doesn't tell me my password is wrong or anything. I have checked my account through the FAQ at the side which ea.com confirms I have one.
    All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

Im not sure but if u have an account with ea and u want to make it ur battlelog to, you must install bf3 with your EA.com details for it to become ur battlelog details.

When you install bf3 it will ask you to make a solider so when you do that you use your EA.com details and they then become your battlelog details.

I could be wrong do, hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Have finally figured it out. Was using a different email address to the one on the xbox!
    I am a clown.
    Thanks for the reply Mick - it got me on the right road.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭d3exile

its saying now when i try to log in that

"Battlelog Login Is Currently Disabled, Please Try Again In A While"

Anyone else having this problem!? presume they have it down for some maintenance or something? or should i take it personally ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

They're running an update. Actually seems to be up now, awards now show medal progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Well the update decided to delete my account. Can't log into battlelog or EA or Origin.

Says no such account exists.

Been onto EA support, and they say no account for either Dublin_Gunner or DublinGunner exists.

I have linked them to my stats on Battlelog and on Bf3stats.com.

Fooking numpties. I've had an EA account under those names / persona's since probably Medal of Honour : Allied Assault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭d3exile

Well the update decided to delete my account. Can't log into battlelog or EA or Origin.

Says no such account exists.

Been onto EA support, and they say no account for either Dublin_Gunner or DublinGunner exists.

I have linked them to my stats on Battlelog and on Bf3stats.com.

Fooking numpties. I've had an EA account under those names / persona's since probably Medal of Honour : Allied Assault.

Same for me, went on to play today and my profile is starting from scratch, no unlocks no achievements... Was 50/50 bout training this game in, made my mind up now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Cant get in my self keeps asking for password then crashing.

Oddly noone in my buddylist is playing Bf3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Origin seems to be having a shít fit this evening. Keeps not responding, asking for PW, saying there's no games on the account and crashing.

Right so Saints row 3 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Yeah getting weird crap myself, sfa showing playing.

• Advertisement

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/

Seems to work for me going directly to batlelog

edit maybe not, no games :(

fcuk sake, im not talking to the wife on a friday night, EA can go fcuk themselves if they think i am!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭barrackali

Thats it, it looks like I'm gonna have to play FIFA12, the wife wants us to watch telly together...I need some freakin gaming time ffs. EA fix BF3 please!

barrackali wrote: »
    Thats it, it looks like I'm gonna have to play FIFA12, the wife wants us to watch telly together...I need some freakin gaming time ffs. EA fix BF3 please!

I feel your pain :(

Altho FIFA12 ???

if you get into origin go offline, seems to work for some people.

Works for me :D

Advertisement