If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best price monitor audio

Options
  • 29-01-2012 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello

Im looking to purchase Monitor Audio Silver RX6(2) ,Monitor Audio Silver RX Centre and Monitor Audio Silver RXFX(2) what would be your absolute best price on all of the above and also can you quote me on just the rx6 and centre only.Thank you

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Radeontser,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

May I ask what finish you'd be interested in? The gloss black and white speakers cost a little bit more than the black oak etc.

Our best price for the RX6s, Centre and FXs non gloss would be £1,419.85 / €1,731.52.

The price for the RX6s and centre would be £1,039.90 / €1,268.17.

We offer a price beat service. So if you see them cheaper any where else just let us know. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 26 radeontser

Hey Chris

Thank you for replying.

I would be looking for them in black oak. I presume this price include delivery, any chance you could come back a small bit more please ?:D

forgot to mention it would be for RX6s, Centre and FXs thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PM sent. :)

Sorry it's took so long to get back to ya.

Chris

pm sent

• Advertisement

Hello

Speakers arrived yesterday all sounding great:) very impressed with next day delivery thanks again Chris.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.