Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RealID for WoW

Options
  • 29-01-2012 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Figured since raids are going corss realm aswell as dungeons might be an idea to gather up some RealID's.

I do a fair bit of LFR and a new shaman to gear ;)

PM each other since peeps will have a cringe over putting their email in their post ^_^

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Possibly interested if there is something organised, not going to put my email on here but if PM'd i will share.

I have a resto druid fully geared on DS normals, i level is 394 (missing some trinkets and rings).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Calhoun wrote: »
    Possibly interested if there is something organised, not going to put my email on here but if PM'd i will share.

I have a resto druid fully geared on DS normals, i level is 394 (missing some trinkets and rings).

Meh, its more just to get a larger list of people on RealID. I'm usually in a few runs a week and we are always looking for a last spot or two.

And also to organise some heroics for newly geared characters

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

i might be intrested too, DS wont be available cross realm only the older raids.

hopefully you can still progress through the legendary staff q chain cause i would like to finish it and its a pain to get a group at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm a complete n00b who's never raided before, but I really would love to. I suppose if ye do get a group together and don't mind me tagging along that'd be awesome. PM for RealID :)

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Guys make sure u post if ur alliance or horde... No point in adding anyone if you only play horde and the rest of us are Alli .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

do not give your realid to this pervert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭oxo_

^^ funny that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Shurup !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

fiinch wrote: »
    do not give your realid to this pervert.

Bitchin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Maybe get a list of horde/alliance 85 toon's that are interested and their usernames on boards??

• Advertisement
Advertisement