Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

semester 2 timetable

Options
  • 29-01-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

is the energy and environmental engineering degree course full-time timetable up yet in college cant find it on moodle if so does anybody know if there is classes tomorrow jan 30?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Torres01 wrote: »
    is the energy and environmental engineering degree course full-time timetable up yet in college cant find it on moodle if so does anybody know if there is classes tomorrow jan 30?
    Im wondering the same but for a different course. I've asked a few people and nobody seems to have a clue. Guess I'll just go up in the morning at the same time as last semester and see if there are new timetables up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Have you tried checking your college email? My course got an email telling us about our first class back. The full timetable will probably be beisde your course's notice board on the 30th, I reckon.

Advertisement