Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raffle ticket printing

• 29-01-2012 4:27pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a recommendation please of where I can get some raffle tickets printed in Limerick city preferably.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I know the Hub used to do them. You could try Hackett's on Roches St? Or the one by the cresent on O'Connell Ave. (can't remember the name off the top of my head, if someone knows it, could you post it please! :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I know the Hub used to do them. You could try Hackett's on Roches St? Or the one by the cresent on O'Connell Ave. (can't remember the name off the top of my head, if someone knows it, could you post it please! :P)

Is the hub open again? I know there was a fire there a few months ago wasnt there??
    Maybe try davis printers up in Crossagalla.....
    http://www.davisprinters.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Nope not yet.. Hopefully they will though.

Advertisement