Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Cart

• 29-01-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Does anyone know where I can get a Dog Cart for my Newfie :D, had a quick look in the search bar but it doesn't seem to have come up before

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

OMG pics if you get one!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I'm a little confused, not sure if you mean this:

http://www.dogmobile-online.com/dogwalker.aspx
    http://doggon-uk.com/home.html

Several places in the UK but I've never heard of a place here, they would have to be custom made I would imagine and the Irish in general are just not willing to go to such lengths.

I hope you don't mean that, but I also hope you don't mean a cart that the dog pulls, doesn't your Newfie have HD? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 rotti oRiley

I know someone who had to make one for a lamb that got his back legs broken.
    He made it from the base of a kids tricycle, straps and plumber foam..the grey stuff that goes around pipes..

If it's fot the dog to pull i've also seen them, but think they were custom made too.

My uncle uses a back pack on his gsd if it's a thing you want to use the dog for jobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Oh god I though the OP meant one for the dog to pull which is why I asked for pics!! Not one like a wheelchair/for mobility!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

I assumed cart to pull too, from the smiley face. My friend had one for her rottie, like a mini pony cart, looked brilliant. She also converted one of those red flyer kids carts for him

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

From what I can remember, there is a bernese mountain dog breeder somewhere in Ireland who makes them, maybe try getting onto the irish bernese club for info.
    In saying that though, if your dog does have HD its a bad idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

I meant a cart for him to pull, his legs are a hundred percent thank god.

Fred doesn't have HD, the vet was concerned about one of his hips last year but after monthly trips and inspections he got the all clear. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I know someone in South Dublin thats selling a Sacco Cart, don't know if that would be suitable?

This is a link on a forum to it, I think this section is open to the public, but if not, let me know and I'll see if he has it posted up anywhere else.

http://www.tailsandtrails.ie/showthread.php?10862-Sacco-Cart-for-sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

ISDW wrote: »
    I know someone in South Dublin thats selling a Sacco Cart, don't know if that would be suitable?

This is a link on a forum to it, I think this section is open to the public, but if not, let me know and I'll see if he has it posted up anywhere else.

http://www.tailsandtrails.ie/showthread.php?10862-Sacco-Cart-for-sale

Out of noseyness I clicked that link, but you have to be logged in to view it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

RubyGirl wrote: »

No, its not that one, its a Sacco Cart, if you google that, it will show a photo I'm sure.

Advertisement