Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 week old pup has Neosporosis

• 29-01-2012 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭

Hi.

A relative of mine got a pup around early December 2011. They also have a 1 year old cat (she loved to play with the pup) and an old cat. The pup was fine up until about a week ago, he was running around playing with the younger cat. Then he stopped moving.

Has anyone had a pup with this condition? What was the treatment and whats the outlook?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

What did your vet say?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭Worztron

andreac wrote: »
    What did your vet say?

I've never met the vet, the dog belongs to my relative. I think he is talking about treatment.
    The main reason I made this thread was to find out the experience of others whose dogs had neosporosis. Up until a few days ago I'd never even heard of it.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Advertisement