Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with Hotpoint washing machine

• 29-01-2012 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

My previous wash I did stuck on the remaining 1 minute (it may have been slightly overloaded) was flashing "door" then on the indicator luckilly after 10 mins the door opened. Today I went to put a small load on, turned on the machine started at the end of the cycle just kept spinning like mad(probably finishing off from the remaining 1 min of the last one??) Anyway I let it run its course as I didnt want to stop it during the cycle and started it again hoping this time the water would load and it would go through it's usual cycle. Unfortunately not I close the door, switch it on press for the 3 seconds the wash cycle light illuminates but the door locked button doesnt so the cycle wont start. I'm just guessing it's a door lock problem any insights what it could be? Think I'll be doing a bit of hand washing tonight :mad:
    Its a Hotpoint grey "Ultima" 7kg WT721 1200 Spin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭anuprising

fault code f01

the 1 on the display was signaling f01 so was the door light indicator ,that is led 1 for f01

this fault is the motor triac which is why the machine went into a violent spin when you tryed it ,this normally dislodges other wires from the pcb so might be better getting someone in to sort it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Thanks for that the door closes fine and locks into place it's just the display for the lock doesnt show hence the cycle then not starting, any idea price wise for repair is it a big job?? It was acting up a bit after cycles at Christmas with the door being stuck for 10 mins after the cycle but I was putting that down to overloading.

Advertisement