Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DIY Pedicure

• 29-01-2012 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

Would love some advice on making my feet pretty! I think feet are disgusting, and the skin on the soles of my feet has become hard. Wondering what others use to have soft, pleasant feet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

hi, i use a ped-egg thingy on me feet to get rid of dead skin, keep nails trimmed, and put on inexpensive moisturiser all over & pop on a pair of clean cotton socks to allow mouisturiser to absorb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Would love some advice on making my feet pretty! I think feet are disgusting, and the skin on the soles of my feet has become hard. Wondering what others use to have soft, pleasant feet?

I just got given a gift of a Micro-Pedi. Best thing ever! It's like a sander for your feet. Makes them very soft and it's battery operated so no work involved!

Emjoi-Micro-pedi.bmp

I believe it came from McCabes pharmacy but you can get them online too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭aristocat

I have tried many creams on my very dry feet over the years. The best by far has to be Eucerin Foot cream. I use this every night and I can honestly say that my dry skin has disappeared. I do a full pedicure every two weeks which includes soaking my feet in warm soapy water which helps to soften any build up of skin, which I then pumice off. The important thing with these creams is to use them daily, that is the only thing which gets results. Hope this is of some help to you. Good luck.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Highly recommend soft sole!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/SoftsoleIreland

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Clip/trim/file your nails. Soak your feet in a basin of warm water, bath salts are nice in it. Then use a a foot file buffer thing to get rid of dead skin, or give them a good scrub with a big nail brush. Pat dry then massage in some moisturiser. Then paint your favourite colour!

Soap and Glory do a foot cream that you put on at night with cotton socks. Your feet will be so soft the next morning! I think it's called Heal Genius. Lovely product, think I'll use it tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Soak your feet in a basin of warm water and Epsom salts. After 15 mins you can scrape off the dead skin. Very invigorating and free!

Advertisement