Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband query??

• 29-01-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

hello,

i am moving house witihin the next month and need advice as to what will be my best option for broadband(if any) i am moving to meelick county limerick and want to know what my best options are.

for anyone that knows the area my new location is directly acroos from meelick stores, there is a housing estate next to it called elton court.

i am directly across from there.

there is no phone line in the house and getting one is not an option. so my best bet would be to get something like bbnet(which is what i currently have but is not available in my new location) or i had ripplecom before in co clare(also not an option for my new location)

any help advice???

Advertisement