Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Broadband before Contract is up

Options
  • 29-01-2012 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,

Friend wants to cancel eircom broadband as is moving house. He has had it for two months so will obviously be breaking his contract. What are the charges involved to cancel it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

caroline72 wrote: »
    Hi,

Friend wants to cancel eircom broadband as is moving house. He has had it for two months so will obviously be breaking his contract. What are the charges involved to cancel it?

Thanks.

Hi caroline72
    if your friend is moving house and re connection with eircom he will not be charged, however if cancelling his contract early he is likely to pay remainder of monthly fee by months left. If you PM me the tel number and account number I can advise you here.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭caroline72

He will be cancelling contract early, thank Tony I will PM you now.

Advertisement