Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next Delivery

• 29-01-2012 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hello there!:)

When I was in Next a few weeks ago, the lady instore said that you can order items off the Next website and get them delivered to the store for free! My question is:

How do you do that on their website? Has anyone done that before?

Go raibh maith agaibh!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've done it in the past and it's quite easy. Go through the process of placing your order, and when you come to the shipping part, you'll have an option to select store delivery. You'll nominate a store. Once the items arrive in store, you'll receive an alert to let you know it's time to go collect.

Very easy indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Medicine333

dudara wrote: »
    I've done it in the past and it's quite easy. Go through the process of placing your order, and when you come to the shipping part, you'll have an option to select store delivery. You'll nominate a store. Once the items arrive in store, you'll receive an alert to let you know it's time to go collect.

Very easy indeed.

Wow, that was fast!! Thank you for your reply-I really appreciate it!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Medicine333

Oh sorry, forgot to ask: Is it possible to order them on their website and pay instore?

Thank you!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

doubt you can pay in store as it's for shopping online. I was just wondering if anyone else had a problem with registering? I picked what I wanted put in my voucher code etc and then at the very end there was some sort of problem. hope my code will still work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Oh sorry, forgot to ask: Is it possible to order them on their website and pay instore?

Thank you!:)

No. If you want, you can look at what you want to buy online, get the product codes, bring it into the shop and tell them the product codes, they'll input it into the computer, order it and pay for it. It also is quicker than buying online since it comes from a different warehouse (the website deliveries come from the UK warehouse, whereas the stores in Ireland come from a warehouse here, or else in Belfast) - at least that's how it used to be a while back, dunno if that's still the same.

Or you could just browse through the catalogue that they have on the counter in any Next store and order that way. You pay for goods upfront when you order, if when they arrive they don't fit or whatever, you can get full refund.

• Advertisement
Advertisement