Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hairstylist in Enniscorthy

Options
  • 29-01-2012 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I have an event to go to next week, and I was wondering if anybody knew a good place in Enniscorthy to get a curly/wavy blowdry or my hair put in waves by GHD/heated rollers. I want to end up with loose waves.

Have gotten a curly blowdry before in one place and ended up with corkscrew curls that would not be tamed. I spent the whole night looking like Curly Sue.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Karl Martin on Weafer Street is an award winning stylist.Lot's more around the town but that's the only one I know that has won awards.

I don't need all the fancy styling-short back & sides does me:D

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

zerks wrote: »

I don't need all the fancy styling-short back & sides does me:D

Yeah right more like a blue rinse job.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Fizgig Bandicoot

My friend gets her hair done in there and it always looks lovely so I might give him a ring. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

scaller wrote: »
    Yeah right more like a blue rinse job.

Hey,I'm still the right side of forty:D

Advertisement