Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing, Design & Website - Recommend a Team Please

Options
  • 29-01-2012 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm making massive changes on my website going from a straight forward brochure style, content management system to a more active blogging and article content site that writers can submit to. Social media will play a big part in this website. I'm looking for a good team that can combine marketing, website development and design at good rates. They must be savy and up to the minute on latest developments. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

I'm making massive changes on my website going from a straight forward brochure style, content management system to a more active blogging and article content site that writers can submit to. Social media will play a big part in this website. I'm looking for a good team that can combine marketing, website development and design at good rates. They must be savy and up to the minute on latest developments. Any suggestions?
    What type of website/business is it?

Do tu have ecommerec?

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

I would say you need to define the scope first of all, as it's a pretty broad requirement. Also moving from an existing brochure site to a blogging and article content site isn't a massive change - it could just involve adding a blog :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Netogenic.ie are brilliant, did my website, would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭bogwalrus

I dont mean to hi-jack the thread but i too am looking for the exact same and curious to know whats available and what prices.

I have considered giving equity to both a web developer and marketer (maybe 17.5% each. I have a few friends that could fit the bill.

This would mean the equity would be the motivator and i would have to fork out wages or any large fees.

Some advice would be great.

Boggy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Take a look at this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056283992

As for offering equity, that's usually a poor motivator and usually doesn't work. Equity has poor tangible value until some time where there's some sort of selling up or buying out shares.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yairnazz

Hello, this is Gabe Nazarian from Creation Crave Studios. Wed be happy to work with you on this project as we feel we can meet your expectations, if not exceed them. Please feel free to contact me directly through create@creationcrave.com or you can visit our website at CreationCrave.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

OP whatever you decide to do get at least three quotes / proposals and compare deliverables.

Would agree with previous poster re: giving equity away, those types of deals usually end up in an argument of some description, sometimes amongst good friends too.

Can recommend giving Billy Mahon a ring for a quote, this type of job is right up his street www.superiorinternetmarketing.com , they're based in Dublin and do a lot of web design, e-comm & online marketing for the Irish SME sector

• Registered Users Posts: 32 NumbrCrunchr

We use micromarketing, based in Galway, for our business and they would cover your requirements. I would definitely recommend them.

NumberCruncher

Advertisement