Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The governing body for domestic waste disposal services?

Options
  • 29-01-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭

I changed bin services after Greyhound increased their charges and am having huge problems with the company I changed to. They have taken money from me but have never sent me the stickers/barcodes I need to have my bins collected. I have called and emailed but nobody is willing to deal with me. Emails are ignored and when I call about 70% of the time the call is never answered and when it is the person I talk to can't deal with me and says someone will call me back but nobody ever does.

They will be putting their charges up soon and my suspicion is that they won't deal with me until their charges go up and they will then use the money I paid for their current service as part payment for a future service. I don't want to deal with them anymore I just want my money back and to make a complaint through whoever licenses them.

Eta; It's in south Dublin CC area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It would be the council that is in control over them, but don't think they would be any help in this. The small claims might be a help to you?

Advertisement