Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honesty is Still Alive & Well in Meath

Options
  • 29-01-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Just quick post to thank the 2 very honest ladies / girls who handed in the backpack (containing a brand new Nokia phone) left hanging on the hook of a shopping trolley in Navan S.C. Multi-Storey Carpark by a stupid me today.

They did not leave their names with security, so if they happen to be reading this I am very grateful for their honesty.

Thank You :D

A sometimes forgetful.... NwF :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fiddler09

Just quick post to thank the 2 very honest ladies / girls who handed in the backpack (containing a brand new Nokia phone) left hanging on the hook of a shopping trolley in Navan S.C. Multi-Storey Carpark by a stupid me today.

They did not leave their names with security, so if they happen to be reading this I am very grateful for their honesty.

Thank You :D

A sometimes forgetful.... NwF :pac:

Posts like these are great to see :)

Kudos to the ladies / girls for acting in a decent manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Great for stories like this to be told. Decency isn't dead.

\o/

Advertisement