If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini HiFi

Options
  • 29-01-2012 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi guys I need some help

Can I ask total price of this configuration, with personal collection (if it is passible) in Philips Shop Dublin?

Wharfedale 10.1 Diamond (or 10.2 if its passible)
    (local supplier 170e - link http://www.adverts.ie/home-audio/wharfedale-diamond-10-1-walnut-promo-price/777145

sell in local peats.ie 179e)

Denon D-M38DAB

Or any offer for the DM38 / BX2 Combination Boardie special?

Any other proposition is welcome.

Any help would be appretiated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 vizzle

Ahhh, I only spotted today that philips shop is closed. Very sad news for everyone.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Vizzle,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Very sad news indeed about the Philips Shop. :(

I don't have any 10.1s in stock atm, and our warehouse is pretty low on stock too. :(

We're offering a great deal on the DM38 and BX2s atm.

We can offer both for £379.95 which is a mega deal!! I've also got both in stock, would just need to check finishes on the BX2s though.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 20 vizzle

Thank you for replay, unfortunately I already have Denon with 10.1 at my place...I should call you guys at first place because MegaDeal is realy good! well to late for me unfortunately.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there,

No problem. Hope you enjoy the system. :)

If there is anything we can help with in the future just give us a shout.

Best regards.
    Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there,

No problem. Hope you enjoy the system. :)

If there is anything we can help with in the future just give us a shout.

Best regards.
    Chris

Vizzle,

Thanks for your kind words on The Philips Shop - I'll pass them onto the guys who I know will be pleased..

I have noticed a small delivery of the 10.1's have arrived into the main warehouse so if you were looking for the Wharfedale 10.1 with the DM38 we could do the pair at £339.90 and delivery would be £12.95.

Keep us posted if we can assist!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.