Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

She's expecting but she wasn't expecting that..

Options
  • 29-01-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Mrs Forfuxsake is currently 40 week(+3) pregnant which is quite heavily but not so much that she still can't go shopping for shoes. Anyhoo she was in Clarks in the square yesterday trying on a pair of shoes and when she got up to lumber over to the mirror, another girl sat in her seat and proceeded to put her hand in to her bag which was beside the chair, while a second girl tried to obstruct her view.

Mrs F saw this and quickly shuffled over to protest, the girl took her hand out of the bag and said she didn't know she had been using the seat.

These women were in their thirties and scum.

Whilst Mr F shouldn't have left her bag unattended, these peopleanimals are a particularly low breed of swine as this upset Mrs F greatly which is not great in her condition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Report to the shop, who in turn should ring the Gardaí and show them the camera footage, no doubt they will be well known to the Gardaí who should then act accordingly and take these scumbags off the streets…

In an ideal world the above should happen but you know and I know it never happens..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Oh the tramps!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

That's ****ing awful OP:mad: Really the depths people will stoop to, to steal in this city is awful!

Hope she's ok by the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

To a heavily pregnant woman jesus chrst maybe they thought she was an easy target, Were they a minority by any chance? Either way they are either scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

deisedave wrote: »
    To a heavily pregnant woman jesus chrst maybe they thought she was an easy target, Were they a minority by any chance? Either way they are either scum

Cos Deise-raised scum wouldn't do that would they :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Well there is a fairly rough element to the town, "boy." How is the wife after that anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Tombo2000

Ahh it'll be a story she can tell at dinner parties for years to come.....she should be thanking those thieving ladies.

In all seriousness, not a nice thing to happen at this point in the pregnancy, but rest assured it will be quickly forgotten when forfuxsake junior comes along.

Mike65....

70,000 + posts.

I'm reminded of that movie Up In The Air where George Clooney reaches one million miles in air travel.....or is it a billion..... Some going....

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Did the fookers get anything or did mrs 4fuxsake nip it in the bud? And of course future congrats on the impending arrival of a healthy and happy heir to the throne on 4fuxsake manor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

mike65 wrote: »
    Cos Deise-raised scum wouldn't do that would they :rolleyes:

Actually smart arse the minority I was talking about could of been "deise" raised but didnt want to single them out. I was not talking about people born from a different country.

But the fact that they picked on a pregnant women is fairly messed up, pure and utter scum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

i bet they were romanian knackers ???

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭MiamiMice

Not really fair to single out Romanians. Ireland also has the capability to breed particularly vile scum as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

i bet they were romanian knackers ???

I presume you mean Roma, Billy.

Tombo2000 wrote: »
    Mike65....

70,000 + posts.

I'm reminded of that movie Up In The Air where George Clooney reaches one million miles in air travel.....or is it a billion..... Some going....

and this is relevant is what way? (apart from giving you a chance to have a cheap pop at someone you don't know and will never knowingly meet?)

mike65 wrote: »
    and this is relevant is what way? (apart from giving you a chance to have a cheap pop at someone you don't know and will never knowingly meet?)

it wasnt a cheap pop, it was an observation.

forget about it (or at least I will anyway).

I really dont care how many posts you've made.

(Thread unfollowed).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Only one way to settle this.

Fight, in the park by the band stand, after school!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Who follows threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Mike65....

70,000 + posts.

10 Million if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Who follows threads?

I genuinely didn't know you could...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

That is really sad, but thank god she saw them do it. Imagine her upset if she found her phone gone with scan pics on it, or her wallet with cards.

I hope she has reported it.

Congrats by the way, any day now.

• Advertisement

ziedth wrote: »

click thread tools/follow thread at top right of OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

Ah she's fine, I hope they are a minority but they were white Irish.

At 40+4, she was kinda hoping the stress would move things along. She is not a paddy herself but finds Irish people to be the nicest in the world and has not let this incident colour her view of Irish people at all.

Her only problem with Irish people is that they stay in the womb too long.

I only posted so that ye be aware.

I suspect they were of a certain Irish minority group but can't say for certain so I won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

forfuxsake wrote: »
    Ah she's fine, I hope they are a minority but they were white Irish.

At 40+4, she was kinda hoping the stress would move things along. She is not a paddy herself but finds Irish people to be the nicest in the world and has not let this incident colour her view of Irish people at all.

Her only problem with Irish people is that they stay in the womb too long.I only posted so that ye be aware.

I suspect they were of a certain Irish minority group but can't say for certain so I won't.

Some say the Irish males never leave or go far from the womb ,

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mike65....

70,000 + posts.

Sorry, what? I don't see the relevance of this post to the topic at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

ziedth wrote: »

Some mod you are! ;)

OT: That's awful OP. Thankfully your wife spotted them. Did she report it to the shop out of curiousity?

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

she didn't report them, they stayed in the shop and she felt quite intimidated and vulnerable so she left. This was due to her condition. Had she not been heavily pregnant she would have most definitely made a scene, but she didn't feel equipped to defend herself had things turned nasty.

She had a similar experience in the People's Park two years ago in which her bag was stolen while they distracted her by focusing in our first-born. In that instance she kept one of the girls there and phoned the cops.

When the cops arrived the girls denied involvement but gave the names of the guys who stole the bag(the girls created a distraction by talking to her baby and commenting on how cute he was while the guys sneaked up behind her and grabbed the bag and ran, she felt that their admiration was feigned as it seemed false). She realised what had happened phoned the gardai, who did nothing despite being given the names of those responsible. They were members of a certain community famous for their 'glamorous' weddings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

forfuxsake wrote: »
    she didn't report them, they stayed in the shop and she felt quite intimidated and vulnerable so she left. This was due to her condition. Had she not been heavily pregnant she would have most definitely made a scene, but she didn't feel equipped to defend herself had things turned nasty.

She had a similar experience in the People's Park two years ago in which her bag was stolen while they distracted her by focusing in our first-born. In that instance she kept one of the girls there and phoned the cops.

When the cops arrived the girls denied involvement but gave the names of the guys who stole the bag(the girls created a distraction by talking to her baby and commenting on how cute he was while the guys sneaked up behind her and grabbed the bag and ran, she felt that their admiration was feigned as it seemed false). She realised what had happened phoned the gardai, who did nothing despite being given the names of those responsible. They were members of a certain community famous for their 'glamorous' weddings.

That's fair enough if they stayed in the shop. She was right not to cause a scene as it's not worth the risk.

I'm not sure I've ever heard a story about someone's dealings with the Gardaí resulting in a positive experience. You'd have to wonder is it like that in every coutry or is it just the Gardaí?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Similar kind of story. I was in Supermacks with a friend not so long ago. Through the side door came a woman with her 3 or 4 year old daughter. They sat down at the table behind us, took out a charity collection box and she proceeded to empty the contents of it into her purse. She also managed to loudly shout at the child several times until then going out for a smoke (through the front door) leaving the young child unattended for a few minutes. Then she came back, with 2 friends (male and female) they talked for a bit, the two friends then went over to the clothes shop across from Supermacks, I don't want to presume that they were planning on robbing from that clothes shop but Id feel it a fairly safe bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I feel sorry for the children in a situation like that, they are just destined to repeat the cycle in most cases. I get angry with these people but I also realise that they have been programmed this way, so to speak, having had this engrained into their culture for generations. Anyway, I'd've followed up that incident with the Gardaí. What you do then, is regularly check back with the Gardaí to see where they're at, put the pressure on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

nkay1985 wrote: »
    That's fair enough if they stayed in the shop. She was right not to cause a scene as it's not worth the risk.

I'm not sure I've ever heard a story about someone's dealings with the Gardaí resulting in a positive experience. You'd have to wonder is it like that in every coutry or is it just the Gardaí?

In my experience police force's in other countries tend to look after their own concerning minor offence's and side with the local person,here they seem just not to care..I know of at least two Gardai who did not want to join but were forced into the "job for life" by one or both parent's.One guy was in college here and worked part time with me,he came into work one day and handed in his notice,he also gave up college the same day,when i asked him about this he replied"My mother applied to the Gardai for me,i only signed the form.A childhood friend of her's is now a chief superintendent in the force and he got me in".He told me he did not want to join up but would not go against his mother.I wonder how many more of these moron's have we patrolling our street's,quite a few,going on the attitude of some member's.

Advertisement