Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recognition test.

Options
  • 29-01-2012 10:10pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭

X0Pcc.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

well-played.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

My first thought was Apollo Command Module heat shields :) Just the way I see the world:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

hahaha I was like the second last one is definitely Europa. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Ha Ha thats cool.

Thought the first few were Venus taking with a trick camera, infra-red or something but the last one was Europa:o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

BX0fb.jpg

• Advertisement

haha brilliant :)

did you see this? taken after the Solar flare last week

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/mugzee911/?action=view&current=eaglelights.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

I'm not going to lie though. First thing that came to mind for the second one was Coruscant from Star Wars :v

Advertisement