Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Helpdesk/CRM software do you use?

Options
  • 29-01-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭

I was wondering what most businesses use these days for Helpdesk and/or CRM software these days?

In your particular case, what do you like/dislike most about your software?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

We use Kayako. It's "ok", but there are plenty of other options available these days .. a lot will depend on how many users you have and what you need from a solution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Steve0814

Thanks for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Steve0814

I was wondering what most businesses use these days for Helpdesk and/or CRM software these days?

In your particular case, what do you like/dislike most about your software?

We’re using FocalScope at the office for our help desk system and SugarCRM for, well, our CRM solution. Since we have the two integrated with each other I can’t say there is much we don’t like about it. The 2 systems each have their strengths, FocalScope is a customer support helpdesk and sugar CRM handles leads and customer profiles, etc. The two 2 systems do exactly what we need and affordably. You can read more about both at www.focalscope.com and www.sugarcrm.com. Hope this proves helpful to you.

Advertisement