Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filling in CAO Application Question

• 29-01-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

What i need to know is how do i put down a level 7 course as my first choice and level 8 as my 2nd choice. Theres 2 seperate sections for level 7 and 8 and it looks like there both my first preference if i fill it in.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

You're right - they are both separate.

You get two offers, one from your Level 6/7 list, and one from your Level 8 list. You can accept either when the offers come out. Preferences on your Level 8 list do not affect your Level 6/7 list, and vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Cheers for the quick response and the info. Much appreciated. :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Media999 wrote: »
    Cheers for the quick response and the info. Much appreciated. :pac:

No problem, have a read of the CAO sticky at the top of this forum if you haven't already! It's very useful, and there's a link to the CAO Handbook also, it has all the info you'll need!

Advertisement