Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Ball 2012

• 29-01-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Soooooooooooooooom Arts Balls 2/2/12.
    Best way to schnake in on the sly sans ticket? Go.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Given the amount of security for the Science Ball (pat-downs, bag searches and ticket searches) - I'd say not really too much hope of managing it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Given the amount of security for the Science Ball (pat-downs, bag searches and ticket searches) - I'd say not really too much hope of managing it!
    It is rediculously easy to sneak in to b honest.

1.Bribe the bouncers if you have the money but no ticket. You'll always find one looking for the extra cash.

2. Pretty much any fire exit around the hotel can be cracked open(I don't condone this behavious though:P)

3.I do believe the residents bar can be snook into and then you can make your way from there by trial and error. Some group is bound to chance it and if the bouncers chase after them, then make your move!

I've one friend who hasn't paid for the last 6 balls he's been too so I might find out more from him!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement