If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini System

Options
  • 29-01-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Guys,
    Just wondering do ye stock the Sharp XLDAB151 mini system that is on the UK website?. If not what do ye have in a budget minisystem for a kitchen delivered to County Tipperary.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Beeds,

We have a open box Sharp XLDAB151. Good condition and still in original box etc.

You should take a wee look at this Pioneer mini system. Been one of our more popular systems under £200. Nice compact speakers with such a mega sound though.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hifi-systems/pioneer/xhm20dab/pion-xhm20dab

Let me know what ya think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 19 1983beebs

Hi Chris
    Thanks for the reply,
    Either of them would fit the bill perfectly,
    I'd be obliged if you might give me a delivered price to Tipperary on both,
    with maybe an extra special boardies price on the open box Sharp;)
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

1983beebs wrote: »
    Hi Chris
    Thanks for the reply,
    Either of them would fit the bill perfectly,
    I'd be obliged if you might give me a delivered price to Tipperary on both,
    with maybe an extra special boardies price on the open box Sharp;)
    Thanks

Thanks for the post!

I can do the Sharp at just £99.95 and the Pioneer at £149.95 - I'll do shipping on either unit at £12.95..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.