Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams that come true

Options
  • 30-01-2012 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭

A few months ago I dreamt that my neighbour died in an unusual accident, 3 weeks later he died but not in an accident. I have had dreams that have come true before I even had a dream when i was younger that I knew was going to come true the following day and it did come true in the exact same detail as the dream.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

Last night, my mam had a dream about my son who is 3 months old.
    (i'm getting shivers down my spine typing this)

Anyway, This morning she woke me up all in a panic, i asked her what was wrong and she said that she had a dream about my son, that he had fallen from a hight and hit his head.

In the dream: me and my mam were in Dunnes in the Ashleaf shopping centre. i was walking carrying my baby and walked over to the counter to pay for something. in the dream, there was a drunk man who came over and started shouting and i turned around to tell him to be quiet and forget that i had put my baby sitting on the counter. I turned away and he fell and hit his head. My mam picked him up and his eyes were open and glazed over and he had a dent in his head.... and he just kept stearing at my mam.... she was shouting his name but he didnt respond... my mam then turned to me and said how could i have been so stupid to leave a 3 month old baby sitting on the counter and leave him unatended. But it wasnt me, it was my ma's friend.... she just kept saying it wasnt her fault and that she was so so sorry..... she called an ambluence and instantly she knew he was brain damaged....
    About 2 days ago i had my son on the changing mat which was attached to a travel cot and i walked away to get something and left him....twice....
    Me ma said that the dream is an indacation for me not to change him on a hight and not to sit him up on high things.....since have done someting about it, could it still happen? I'm so paranoid that something is going to happen???
    Please can someone tell me?
    Cheers X

Advertisement