Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a favorite rapper right now?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Gucci mane is doing amazing stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

listening to kan kick a lot lately some unreal beats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Canibus, jesus the lyrics this guy has just gets better with age.

Ditto for Sage Francis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Canibus, jesus the lyrics this guy has just gets better with age.

Ditto for Sage Francis.

Some lyrics on the lad but he never should have messed with em or LL, big mistake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jigga95

Kendrick Lamar, Danny Brown, Freddie Gibbs, Big K.R.I.T

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Some lyrics on the lad but he never should have messed with em or LL, big mistake.

He had to go at LL, he is not like Drake.
    Eminem ye that was probably a mistake, does not take away from his music though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

He had to go at LL, he is not like Drake.
    Eminem ye that was probably a mistake, does not take away from his music though.
    That tape needs upping, the phone conversation between canibus and ll around the time this all kicked off, you heard that?

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    That tape needs upping, the phone conversation between canibus and ll around the time this all kicked off, you heard that?

No. What happened?

I heard about the switch up on 4321 about the tattoo on ll's arm, I thought that kicked it off?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stAWb-hq6M0

LL still kept his verse after making Canibus changing his verse - that's even worse.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

• Advertisement

Only heard of her from the above post, but this is also good. Must look into her other music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

j cole deserves a mention for me even though his album was a let down, i think he changed his sound way too much, very commercial sounding album wasnt what i wanted to hear from him.

The man has talent and plenty of it but i think the bar was set too high from his mixtapes tbh, great producer and the best rapper iv ever heard to tell a story through his music since pac who heavily influenced his sound, you can hear that through his mixtapes.

he is nearly a forgotten man since his album.

hopefully he can bring it this year again with the possible lamar collab album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Hopsin and Eminem. Also have been listening to anything with a Dre beat the last couple of days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Big KRIT. Straight outta Track of the Day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

For me it's gotta be Brother Ali.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

I don't get the the Hopsin appeal whatsoever. So many people on here are into that odd rap. I don't get it at all.

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    I don't get the the Hopsin appeal whatsoever. So many people on here are into that odd rap. I don't get it at all.

How is it odd? Besides the contact lenses?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

I've been going over Ice Cube
    Cubes stuff is great

This forum has brought a lot of stuff back that I'd completly forgotten about :cool:

Advertisement