Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

outdoor wireless speaker

• 30-01-2012 6:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭

Hello all, I have read the charter and searched through the frequently asked questions and not found an answer. I am searching for a wireless outdoor speaker for next summer. Sound needs to be loud enough to be heard in an area of about 40m by 40m. I found the Brookstone wireless outdoor speaker (haven't posted a link as it might be seen as advertising) but cannot get it shipped to Europe. My question is does anyone know of a website that will ship this speaker to Europe or else a speaker that is available in Europe that will offer the same qualities? Thanks for any help as I have been searching for a few weeks now and have been unable to find anything.

Advertisement