Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horticulture in Australia

Options
  • 30-01-2012 7:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I've searched the thread and can't seem to find too much on horticulture. I've been doing research online for hours now and I think I've managed to confuse myself even more! :o Basically I got a offered a job working in a garden centre outside Sydney (Yay!)and I'm not sure what visa to go for. I was looking at the skilled migrants list and they have head gardener and I think I saw nurseryperson too on list number 2. My job would be garden centre assistant so would I be best applying for my WHV and then getting sponsorship when I get over there? Also my longterm boyfriend is also coming over so would I be able to put him on my sponsored visa if I got one over there? I'm just dying to get over there but I don't want to go about it the wrong way! if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Advertisement