Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gotham City Imposters Open Beta - keys available (get em before they're gone!)

Options
  • 30-01-2012 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

The Open Beta for superheroes Gotham City Imposters shooter on the Xbox 360 is in full swing. Video Games Zone Interactive and Warner Bros. are giving away a lot of participation this code for the Microsoft console. For this you just follow the link to download form later in the message. In 6-to-6-multiplayer shooter Gotham City Impostors you create your own superhero or supervillain. All the would-be Batman or Joker will appear in a duel against each other. In February Gotham City Impostors will be available for download on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Some keys are available on this german site Scroll down to the first video and right above it you will see the link you need to click on to request the code. Just enter your email and they should send you one. Then turn your xbox on and go to redeem code, enter it and start the 1.74GB download.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

thanks OP, got me a code there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Not too bad what I've played so far. Only problem was it took an age to load a game, wasn't many people online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

thanks OP, got me a code there :)

No worries

Just finished downloading for me now so looking forward to playing it for the day :pac:

Not too bad what I've played so far. Only problem was it took an age to load a game, wasn't many people online

Yeah, finding it hard to get a game alright :(

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

just wondering is it any good from what people have played of it so far?

• Advertisement

just wondering is it any good from what people have played of it so far?

It's an awful lot better than I thought it would be. Gameplay is fast paced with an interesting selection of unlocks such as roller skates grappling hooks. Maps are small so it makes for a lot of action and the spawns are good.

Overall its a good game, nothing exceptional but a lot of fun none the less.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

HXH3Q-W7FH2-WCG4V-372TQ-GPM6Z

Enjoy! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Gomer Pyle

Unique codes required.

The link requests email address, so I used guerrillamail for a disposable address

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

so i'm thinking of getting this, any good?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Yeah its real fun, only downside is the matchmaking, they have a free dlc coming out though that addresses that and adds a new map and some other stuff.

Advertisement