Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat flap, double glazed window

• 30-01-2012 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

Hi, I'm planning on building an outside run/play area for my cats. It will be attached to the house with a window included in its area. Ideally I would like to install a cat flap in the window for easy access for them. The window is double glazed. After doing a search I found loads of people who do it in the UK. Does anyone know of someone in Ireland, preferably Leinster, who offers this service. Or indeed if anyone has done this, would love to know any potential horror stories!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

http://www.cornelscourtglass.ie/cat_flaps.php

Found these guys, waiting on a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

Does anyone know of someone in Ireland, preferably Leinster, who offers this service. Or indeed if anyone has done this, would love to know any potential horror stories!

Got mine done by http://www.glasscompany.ie/ from Naas. Doesn't say it on their web site but when I asked they had done several before.

Can't give you any horror stories as it's a super thing to have. Was tired of having to open/close the door for mine and when you did they would just sit there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

Thanks for that muppet_man, big phew to know it isn't considered a laughable request. No luck with the Cornelscourt crowd, figured I'd be chancing my arm - distance wise. I'll drop the glasscompany an email. Do you mind me asking how much they charged?

Advertisement