Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost cat in Kilcullen

Options
  • 30-01-2012 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

My cat is missing from Cnoc Na Greine in Kilcullen.

He had an injured back leg and was kept in for a few days while it healed.
    The day he was allowed back out he didnt come home so he possible hurt the leg again and is stuck somewhere.

If anyone from the estate happens to read this could you please check your gardens for him. He is extremely friendly and wont have a proplem with anyone picking him up. He is missed an awful lot by myself and by my son.

If anyone sees him please drop me a PM!!!

picture.php?albumid=1989&pictureid=11799

picture.php?albumid=1989&pictureid=11800

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'd Facebook the picture.. You wont get a lot of traffic through here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Yeah i have it on all the lost pet sites and on the Animals first facebook page. They were awesome and shared it out for me. Also dropped over 100 flyers with details into letterboxes and tomorrow im pinning them up in all chippers/shops that will let me.

So i figured i might aswell stick it in the kildare forum aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

In Cnoc Na Greine myself and will keep an eye out. We do get a few cats out my back as the little one likes them so we give them the odd drop of milk. Cheaper than having our own to look after:D

Will keep an eye out, I'm in the woods myself. We did have one recently that had a square of their belly shaved. That wouldn't be yours? Is their anything so that is we can tell him apart and dont hang on to someone else's cat by mistake :D a collar maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Nope he didnt have a patch shaved.
    Yeah he has a collar, i print over 100 pages out with his pic before i realised i never mentioned a collar :o

He has a black and white collar, its a kinda a diamond pattern.

He really is super friendly aswell.
    Im going to be doing another round of leaflets tomorrow to drop through letterboxes so i will add in the collar info on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Perfect, I'll keep an eye out and fingers crossed!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

You've probably done this already but i'll say it anyway. Near your estate there's a few farms. Have you checked these.Ask the farmers can you look in barns and out buildings for the cat.

Advertisement