Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB doesn't offer to transfer funds online without...

• 30-01-2012 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

By the looks of things, AIB doesn't offer to transfer funds online without using one of their chip readers? (I don't have one).

I wanna lodge a small sum of money into my Nieces account for her birthday. She's in Ireland and I am not so I can only transfer it. I have an AIB account in Ireland that I can use.

AIB online says that I need a card chip reader to do this. Is there an easier way? I'm a bit disappointed by this, her birthdays on Wednesday. :eek:

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Do you have a code card, if you dont have either you'll have to go to a branch and lodge into her account. Once you have a card reader you can do transferes straight away but it takes a few days to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Do you have a code card, if you dont have either you'll have to go to a branch and lodge into her account. Once you have a card reader you can do transferes straight away but it takes a few days to get one.

Ah ok, I don't have any of those.

Thanks for your response.

Advertisement