Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extend my cancellation

Options
  • 30-01-2012 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I gave my 30 day cancellation notice to Eircom on the 3rd January last as I am moving to a new Voip provider, my Eircom account is due to expire on the 2nd Feb.
    Unfortunately as we have an ISDN line its talking longer than anticipated to port over the numbers and we will not have the numbers ported over till the 7th February which leaves us 5 days without a phone.
    As our business depends on getting phone calls I wonder if it would be possible to extend our Eircom account for another few days ?.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Big Lar wrote: »
    Hi,

I gave my 30 day cancellation notice to Eircom on the 3rd January last as I am moving to a new Voip provider, my Eircom account is due to expire on the 2nd Feb.
    Unfortunately as we have an ISDN line its talking longer than anticipated to port over the numbers and we will not have the numbers ported over till the 7th February which leaves us 5 days without a phone.
    As our business depends on getting phone calls I wonder if it would be possible to extend our Eircom account for another few days ?.

Thanks

Hi Big Lar,

Can you private message me with your eircom account number and the name on the account as well as indication of how long you are looking to extend the contract by and I will follow up with cancellations for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement