Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats you next piece going to be....

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Either my Pinup or my back started.

Not sure which to go for.The plan for my back is a full back pice of portraits of some of my favourite Slasher Movie villans--Jason,Michael Myers,Freddie Krueger and of course Pinhead although not really a slasher movie villan but he has to go in there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Either my Pinup or my back started.

Not sure which to go for.The plan for my back is a full back pice of portraits of some of my favourite Slasher Movie villans--Jason,Michael Myers,Freddie Krueger and of course Pinhead although not really a slasher movie villan but he has to go in there somewhere.
    So... "Why have you got William Shatner on your back?" ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

i'm thinking of getting some roses and a gypsy head in colour on my right forearm and more or less the same design only in black and grey on my left forearm the gypsy head would be changed for a sugar skull on the black and grey arm

I think it might look good all i need is money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Denny M wrote: »
    Planning on getting a Charmander and Charmeleon on my leg to go with the Charizard. I'm still a child at leg :D
    FYP:D

Hmm... this makes me wonder why we didn't push Will in this direction, get a big tattoo of one of these on his belly and the tail could lead down to his... to be the flame on the tail.:p
    Way cooler than a fireman IMO!:rolleyes:
    Speaking of which don't think I've seen a post by him in ages...:confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think Will might have closed his account a while back (unless I've mixed him up with someone else..)

• Advertisement

Yeah Will closed his account. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Yeah Will closed his account. :(

Things have been very quite around here since will and ray fecked off!

Yeah, kinda has been without their constant flirting. I hope they're happy together, where ever they are...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I've been planning on getting this radiohead fella for about 4 years now:

modified%2Bbear.jpg

...but I cannot for the life of me decide on the placement of it. It'd be small enough... and I've thought about shoulders, forearms, ribs, wrists but just cannot choose. Any suggestions? Or should I take my indecisiveness as a sign I shouldn't get it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

my next one is gonna b some lego starwars characters.hopefully all going round my calf.callin into snakebite tomoro to hav a chat to sean about it

• Advertisement

my next one is gonna b some lego starwars characters.hopefully all going round my calf.callin into snakebite tomoro to hav a chat to sean about it

I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I LOVE Lego Star Wars.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i hav an unhealthy obsession wit all that is lego and all that is star wars so the 2 combined....eek

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Started a Mario piece on my arm aswell as a Jay and Silent Bob portrait 2 weeks ago. Hoping to get them finished before the weekend.

After that im finally taking the big step to a chest piece

Melion wrote: »
    ...aswell as a Jay and Silent Bob portrait...
    Cartoon Jay and Silent Bob, or realistic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

My tattooist texted me yesterday to tell me he got his new Prima Allen inks in and can start on my new Alien tattoo whenever I'm ready. 3 six-hour sessions!!! :eek:

God help me! :o LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Was gonna do a Bluntman and Chronic but changed my mind and went with this sketch instead

Jay_And_Silent_Bob_by_StarvingArtist513.jpg

Advertisement