Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭stevek93

If you find Argos too expensive. ( or any retail store) go somewhere else where its cheaper. Nobody is holding gun to your head to shop there.

where you can get a great deal in Argos is when there is an item that is no longer in the catalogue ( item was in last catalogue but is not in the new one. ) and they sell them off at massive discount, to get them out of stock. I got a nice TV this way.

What I'm saying is its very hard to compete with the local prices towards the ones online.

And yes Argos can have great bargains at times. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

delta36 wrote: »
    Not wishing to go off topic here or anything, but where do you find bottles of Heineken or Budweiser for under a euro?? I need to find this place!
    offers in Tesco, Supervalu etc for 20/24 bottles of Bud/heiniken for €15-€20, some are as cheap as 75cent/bottle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭stevek93

foggy_lad wrote: »
    offers in Tesco, Supervalu etc for 20/24 bottles of Bud/heiniken for €15-€20, some are as cheap as 75cent/bottle

Thanks for that. Ill be defo plastered the weekend now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Ste_JDM

Went in to Argos to look for a micro SD card. Looked for the same model as the one on amazon.

32GB. 65 Euro on Argos and 24 Pound on Amazon.... I think we have a winner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

To be honest, I've always found Argos more expensive when it comes to electronics, but I do find them really useful for flat-pack for both range and price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement