Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin update 2012.30

Options
  • 30-01-2012 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

I updated my sat nav 13 days ago with 2012.30. The older version I had included the entire Galway Motorway and the one way system in Ballina. This newer version is missing the section of the motorway from Galway to Ballinasloe and has reverted back to the old two way system in Ballina.

I plugged it in again today and it tells me all my maps are up to date.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I have 2012.30 too and the whole of the M6 is definitely there. No idea about one way systems in Ballina though as I wouldn't know what was old or new in that regard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Liberty__Belle

Interesting. Maybe I will just re-load the map and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Check which map(s) are marked as active on the unit. I've had my now very old Nuvi jump back to its shipping maps on its internal memory occasionally for no reason; despite having a 2012 image on the card.

Advertisement