Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs showing the Superbowl

Options
  • 30-01-2012 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anyone know what bars around town will be showing the Superbowl on Sunday?
    Have heard that Garveys, The Skeff and the Dail are all possibilities.
    Does anyone know of any others? - ideally with chicken wings and hot dogs :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

try monroes. they are usually v. good at showing big matches, and will always throw in baskets of comp nibbles. Very good like that but give them a call just in case. I bet they show it tho. Is the Superbowl on Sun or Mon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Does anyone know what bars around town will be showing the Superbowl on Sunday?
    Have heard that Garveys, The Skeff and the Dail are all possibilities.
    Does anyone know of any others? - ideally with chicken wings and hot dogs :)

Eyre Square Hotel, formerly the Red Square I think is showing it this year and having a Superbowl party starting at 11 but beware and read this link:

http://thecityfathers.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/galway-international-rally-against-the-superbowl/

Don't go expecting to see the full thing, the only pub I've heard of that showed the full thing was Garveys but they then got busted for selling booze after hours so not sure if they showed it any other year

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

Garveys is showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Paddyfield wrote: »
    Garveys is showing it.

You know if it will stay open for the whole game?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭factual lies

yes, but there will be no after hours serving

• Advertisement
Advertisement