Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alternative acoustic band.. looking for lead guitar & drums

• 30-01-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

hey guys,,,

i'm a 24 year old rhythm guitarist/singer and living in dublin city.. i've played in a few bands over the last few years and i'm currently recording an acoustic ep.. i'm looking at getting a solid band for gigging and recording. i decided to do it acoustic for the moment but all songs can be played electric... but i see no need for that just yet.. i think dublin is full of great acoustic venues and with a good band we would have our pick of gigs,,

i have a very good bassist on board so looking for lead guitar and drums.. i'm very much looking for someone thats on the same page and has similar influences.. such as q.o.t.s.a.. mark lanagen. the strokes. tcv, dead weather. and i'm very open to what other members can bring to the table.. i have a couple of songs from the ep i'm doing the i can send on request,, they are not finished or mixed but you will get the idea i would like to be gigging in the next two months and realese the ep.. i care alot about music so only pm if your very interested.. it may not be your cup of tea also, but thats all good..

so pm your email and i'll send ye the tracks.. also if you have any demos send them my way

thanks a mill

Comments

Advertisement