Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reward for info leading to recovery of car 11D24871

Options
  • 30-01-2012 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Registration:11D24871Description:Ford Focus Style 5DRBody Type:HatchbackColour:BlackFuel Type:DieselTransmission:Manual
    I am offering a substantial reward for information leading to the recovery of this car

<good idea not to post email up here>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Hi Peter,

sorry to hear your car was stolen. What area of the country was it taken from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Peter.n

Taken from santry in dublin they used a tow truck to move it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Sorry to hear that Peter, I had an 08 5dr Focus Zetec stolen off my driveway 3 weeks ago and I've heard nothing, think they may have used a towtruck as they didn't have the keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

This type of car theft is happening wholesale using tow trucks. :mad:
    Just a tip to other car owners. Park with your wheels turned completely to one side and enable the steering lock. This may not prevent it but it may make it difficult to load onto a flatbed tow truck. Also try to park where a tow truck will find difficulty manouvering. Motion sensing on car alarms draw unwanted attention to these b*st*rds aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Eddie Smart

What did the insurance company say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

The plates will be well changed. Any distinctive aspects.to the girl OP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭db330

alot of cars and machinery stolen like that is exported or broken for parts. Very hard to track.

Advertisement