Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zumba in Enfield?

Options
  • 30-01-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I have just moved to Enfield and I have heard there is a Zumba class in Market Hall and I was just wondering does anyone know when this is or if have to register? I have searched online but can't find out much about it.

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

kaza2710 wrote: »
    Hi folks, I have just moved to Enfield and I have heard there is a Zumba class in Market Hall and I was just wondering does anyone know when this is or if have to register? I have searched online but can't find out much about it.

Thanks! :D
    From Facebook,
    (Directions: Beside the post office, you will see community hall, just off the road) Please note: Not much Parking at front of hall, but plenty of parking on/off main street.

Classes held in Enfield on Tuesdays 7pm & 8pm & Saturdays @ 11am. Call to reserve a place, if you want to try out class. 085/278/9284 or 086/397/0539 or 057 93 62675 ********************************************************** Longwood Parish Hall /old school 6.45-7.45pm Wednesdays

Cost: €10 drop in €7 Students (must be over 17, or have student card) €50 for 6 classes(1 class FREE) can be paid over 2 weeks €90 for 12 classes (3 classes FREE)can be paid over 3 weeks

Enfieldonline.net is a good resource

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

That's brilliant! Cheers for that

Advertisement