Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snakebite tattoo

Options
  • 30-01-2012 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Am planning on getting a new tattoo and was checking out snakebite, anyone hav any dealings with sean???? His portfollio looks good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

As far as I know Cupcake_Crisis was being tattooed there this morning. I'm sure she will give you some info on them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

He seems to have only finished his apprenticeship a couple of years ago but his work looks good!

387746_10150576031860792_354508960791_11436783_1632961472_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 diamondsny

that's a hot tatoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Harrow der!

Just back from a session with Sean, here's a pic of an unfinished piece!

photoeffects.jpg

There should also be a picture of the cupcake he did for me on my foot floating about too! He is a lovely, lovely bloke! I love both tattoos I've had done by him. I have nothing but praise for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

As it happens, I interviewed Sean for a short documentary on tattoos I made in college. You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1MXaQNqa58&feature=fvst

My friend who gets tattooed in the video was happy with how his turned out, and I must say Sean was very friendly and came across as very professional in what he does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i got a red nautical star tattoo in snakebite 4years ago and it turned out great.the colour is still as vibrant today.they are very friendly too,in fact i'm goin in myself on thursday to discuss some ideas with sean for my next one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 johndeniel

Last month, my friend got a snake bite tattoo. Snakes tattoos have several meaning. It is a symbol of knowledge, wisdom and fertility. As according to the ancient theory, it is a symbol of the evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

johndeniel wrote: »
    Last month, my friend got a snake bite tattoo. Snakes tattoos have several meaning. It is a symbol of knowledge, wisdom and fertility. As according to the ancient theory, it is a symbol of the evil.
    facepalm_jim_76437.jpg?w=360&h=450

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

My fiance recently got tattooed by Sean and was very impressed.
    He's a really nice guy, not heavy handed and has a real talent. Will definitely be back to him again! :)

Little pic, apologies for the freshness!

553286_3693111967450_1264818607_3742971_1551623148_n.jpg

Advertisement